Left-over Shepherds Pie
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 2-4 large red potatoes (1 large potato per person)
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1-2 slices of white American cheese
- 1/4 cup milk (eyeballed until potatoes are moist)
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 tsp each of Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Leftover Beef Stew
2. Drain potatoes and add butter, milk, and cheese. Mash until smooth.
3. re-heat leftover beef stew in the microwave. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place hot beef stew into individual ramekin dishes. Add mashed potatoes on top. Top with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 400 degrees until crispy brown on top (15-20 minutes)
Serving Suggestions: cornbread muffins, biscuits, salad