Roasted Brussel Sprouts with BaconPosted by Katie on Jan 26, 2010 in side dish, Vegetable | 0 comments
I love brussel sprouts, and don’t eat them often enough! This is a super easy recipe and makes a great side dish!
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- Bacon Bits or pre-cooked diced bacon
- 1-2 tbsp of EVOO
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut brussel sprout stems off, cut in half, and wash.
3. Toss clean brussel sprouts in EVOO and salt and pepper.
4. Spread sprouts out on to a baking pan and sprinkle bacon bits on top. Make sure you remove any random leaf pieces as those will burn and won’t taste good!
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until brussel sprouts have browned.
Side Suggestions: anything your stomach and heart desires!