Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini's, diced
- 2 tbsp each: finely chopped fresh parsley & thyme
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked tubetti pasta or other small tube pasta
- 2 32 oz boxes of chicken broth (you can use vegetable broth if you are a true vegetarian)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp per bowl of shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions, celery and carrots; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in parsley & thyme, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, pasta and broth; heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Laddle soup into bowls and serve with cheese.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74