Golden Green Bean Casserole
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen microwaveable whole green beans
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Microwave beans in package on HIGH for 4–5 minutes or until hot. Transfer beans to medium bowl.
- Stir in fresh onions and soup until blended. Transfer mixture to 2-quart baking dish. Top evenly with cheese, then onion rings. Bake 10–15 minutes or until cheese melts, top is browned, and mixture bubbles around edges of the dish. Serve.
Side Suggestions: Slow-Roasted Garlic Chicken, side salad, bread
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74