Crunchy Baked Asian Tilapia
Super easy twist on fish. Once again I found this recipe in my super suppers cookbook!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 6 pieces of white fish (like tilapia, sea bass, triple tail)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coast a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together mustard and hoisin sauce. Place panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Brush both sides of fish fillets with mustard mixture. Coast both sides of fish fillets with bread crumbs.
- Place fillets on prepared baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until fish is flaky.
Side Suggestions: crusty bread, salad