Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- 2 large red potatoes
- 2 tbsp salt for potato water
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 – 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (plus more for topping)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes well, and cut into small 2 inches pieces *evenly is the key here that way all the potatoes will cook evenly*.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of warm water and add salt. Cook on high until the potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes, then add butter, milk, and Parmesan cheese. Blend well until smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you wish to bake them in the over for a few minutes–put potatoes into an oven safe dish, and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese on top. Broil at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until potatoes are a golden brown.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74