Guess what came in the mail yesterday…

… my brand new KitchenAid Ice Cream attachment! I can’t wait to start making my own home-made ice creams, sherbets, and sorbets!!! I’m going to attempt my first batch tonight! Wish me luck!

Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74

6 Responses to “Guess what came in the mail yesterday…”

1. Marisa posted on June 22, 2010 at 8:35 pm (#)

JEALOUS! We got a KitchenAid for our wedding back in January and haven't been able to use it yet because it's too expensive to ship over here!

What flavor are you making?

2. Katie posted on June 23, 2010 at 1:14 am (#)

Bummer! Well hopefully the two of you will be reunited soon! πŸ˜‰

I made the batter for french vanilla tonight, but can't churn it until tomorrow. I plan to turn half of that batter into cookies & cream and maybe even strawberry! The french vanilla is the base to both of those recipes. I'm also hoping to make a berry sorbet and maybe even some triple chocolate chunk, and who knows maybe some peanut butter cup via french vanilla if I have time come Saturday! My neighbor has already agreed to let me store some of my creations in her freezer since mine has limited space as it is!

3. Marisa posted on June 23, 2010 at 10:52 am (#)

Ok.. now you have me drooling! πŸ˜€

4. Katie posted on June 23, 2010 at 11:42 am (#)

Sorry! πŸ˜‰

5. laurasrecipecollection.com posted on June 24, 2010 at 1:50 pm (#)

Congrats! I absolutely LOOOOVE mine!

6. Katie posted on June 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm (#)

Thanks–I've already made two batches… I can see this being my latest addiction! πŸ™‚