Broccoli w/ Pine Nuts & Raisins
Prep: 5 minutes
- 2 crowns of broccoli, florets separated and stems chopped into 3/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small frying pan toast pine nuts until they are golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Steam broccoli in a large pot. and cook until broccoli is softened but still firm and green, about 10 minutes (maybe less).
- In a large pan; heat the olive oil on medium heat, add the garlic and cook until it has turned golden (try not to let it burn). Add golden raisins, cider vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Mix well and then add pine nuts and cooked broccoli. Toss until everything has been incorporated. Add salt & pepper to taste and plate!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74