My mother in-law has been making this cole slaw for quite a few years now. As soon as I was chosen to through the Bull’s-Eye Bold Sauce House Party I knew I would be making this coleslaw!!! It’s always a hit and oh-so-tasty! As you’ll read it’s beyond easy to make, and completes any BBQ! Happy early Independence day!!!
Total: 10 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 16 oz. bag of coleslaw
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place coleslaw in salad bowl; toss with dressing until thoroughly blended.
- Gently fold in oranges.
- Place in refrigerator to marry flavors for at least one hour.
- Toss well; serve.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74