I love pizza and I’m always looking for new recipes. I recently tried this at the Publix Apron’s counter. It was the recipe they were featuring that night. I fell in love with not only the taste but how easy it was to make! I immediately picked up all the ingredients and knew I would make it on a Friday night instead of going out to eat! When last Friday came around my recipe card was no where to be found. Luckily I had read the directions while I was in the store, so I had a pretty good idea of how to assemble and cook it! You can put any toppings that your heart desires on this pizza. If you like your pizza saucy you might want to have some sauce for the side–that was my husbands only complaint. other than that it was great!
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 cup diced green pepper, onion, and tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Place the two tubes of biscuits in a greased shallow 9 x 9 baking dish. Top with pizza sauce followed by mozzarella cheese. Layer with the pepperoni, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, and spinach.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74