Lime Chicken & Cilantro PizzaPosted by Katie on Aug 15, 2010 in Grilling, home take-out, Mexican, Pizza | 2 comments
As mentioned yesterday, I had the privilege to host another House Party. This time sponsored by Boboli pizza crust! This was my favorite pizza (ok, tied with the Honey Mustard Chicken Pizza). I used my homemade salsa to give it my own personal touch. This recipe was provided directly from Boboli. Make sure you go check out there site they have TONS of pizza recipes; about enough to make a new pizza variety every day for the rest of the year!
What types of pizza do you like to cook? DO you like to stick to the traditional or go with out of the box versions like this one?
Lime Chicken & Cilantro Pizza
- 1 12" BOBOLI® Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and cubed (about 1 chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chilies, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Preheat grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush a dash of olive oil on each side of the crust. Grill crust 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
- While the pizza crust is cooking; in a bowl, mix cooked chicken, cilantro, lime juice, chilies, salt and pepper.
- Take grilled pizza crust, and spread salsa on crust and add cheese. Top with chicken and cilantro mixture.
- Place crust back on grill to warm for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice pizza, and add sliced avocado to garnish pizza. Enjoy
This recipe is brought to you by Katie Jasiewicz of Katies Cucina