Lime Chicken & Cilantro Pizza
- 1 12" BOBOLI® Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and cubed (about 1 chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chilies, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Preheat grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush a dash of olive oil on each side of the crust. Grill crust 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
- While the pizza crust is cooking; in a bowl, mix cooked chicken, cilantro, lime juice, chilies, salt and pepper.
- Take grilled pizza crust, and spread salsa on crust and add cheese. Top with chicken and cilantro mixture.
- Place crust back on grill to warm for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice pizza, and add sliced avocado to garnish pizza. Enjoy