Look who has Badges!!!

Look who has some new badges! ME!!!

I’ve finally gotten around to creating a badge (or two, or actually make it three)!

You’ll notice I have a badge for a link party. Starting this Friday and every Friday I will be hosting “Whats Cookin’ in the Kitchen” a weekly link party where you can post your favorite recipes you made (and posted about) for that week! The link party will last all weekend and on Monday’s I’ll feature a few of my favorite recipes!

I have a pretty cool prize to give away for all those who enter into this Friday’s link party! Make sure you stop by Friday to link up your recipes (and make sure you tell all your foodie friends, too)!!!

Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74

7 Responses to “Look who has Badges!!!”

1. K posted on October 19, 2010 at 5:27 pm (#)

Yay for badges! AND linkies! I started my own recipe linky yesterday actually! Check it out…please! 😛
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

2. Liz posted on October 20, 2010 at 9:00 pm (#)

Love your idea for the link party, it's always fun to share and find recipes! Love your new badges too!
    I'm a new follower from Wobble Over Wednesday. I hope you can stop by and follow me back! Thanks!

3. tips4green posted on October 20, 2010 at 11:29 pm (#)

Hello! I am a new follower, found you on Wobble Over Wednesday. Great blog you have here. Please stop by when you have a chance.
    Thanks!
    Alissia

4. Danielle posted on October 22, 2010 at 4:56 pm (#)

Im a new follower – thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

5. Whimsical Creations posted on October 23, 2010 at 12:54 am (#)

Very nice!! Loving the link party!

6. Sweet and Savory posted on October 24, 2010 at 3:44 am (#)

Hi, It is late, Saturday. I love new linkys but not on Fridays. I have so many links that I use on Fridays and generally don't get to them.

I want to very much support you and will add your badge to my blogs. This one and Comfy Cook.

I have a My Meatless Mondays http://sweetsa.blogspot.com I usually open this on Sunday evenings.

I see there are others with new and old linkys. Let's all try to support each other. I am off to the other two who commented here.

I will do my best to get her on Saturday nights but I doubt, it will for for Fridays.

Good luck to you with this new linky. Off to put the badges on my blogs.

7. Judee posted on October 24, 2010 at 12:38 pm (#)

Congratulations on making your badges; they look great an I love your blog!

How does one make a badge? Is there a program?
    I'm new at blogging so I appreciate any feedback..