This will honestly be one of the easiest casserole recipes I think you will ever make! I received this recipe from a very good friend of mine, Christy. I’ve been making this casserole for quite a few years now and everyone expects I make it during the holidays! Her original recipe called for a few sticks of butter. I’ve lighted it up with only needing half a stick, and it still taste just as good!
Source: My Friend Christy B!
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
2 bags chopped frozen broccoli
1 small block Velveeta cheese
2 rows of Ritz crackers, crushed into crumbs
1/2 stick butter (divided)
2 tbsp water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cook broccoli according to package instructions, remove any and all water, and set aside.
2. In medium saucepan melt 1/4 stick butter with the block of Velveeta cheese until creamy, add broccoli and mix well. Place the broccoli mixture into a casserole dish.
3. In small bowl (using the microwave), melt 1/4 stick butter, add water, and mix into cracker crumbs with fork. Sprinkle cracker crumb mixture over the broccoli & cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown.
I'm Katie Jasiewicz: home cook, food blogger, and recipe developer. I’ve always had a love for cooking, and more so in the past few years a love for eating! Join me on a culinary adventure where life always tastes good. (more)
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to receive new post updates and weekly newsletters directly in your inbox: