Greek Grilled Corn on the Cob
Nothing says summer like fresh corn on the cob. I love corn on the cob and try to incorporate it into as many meals as possible during the summer months. I always just boil it on the stove top. It wasn’t until this summer until I started branching out and grilling it. I know–I’m late to the game here. Typically, I just lather the corn in a butter bath and call it a day.
For some reason though, I got this wild idea of mixing the butter with Greek seasoning, sprinkling fresh dill and feta on top… Kind of like Mexican Street corn which I love ordering at restaurants, but for some odd reason have never made it at home. So I present you with it’s cousin… Greek Grilled corn on the cob!
Source: Katie Original
- 3 ears of corn
- 1/2 stick of Salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill, divided
- 2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese, divided
- Preheat a gas grill to high heat.
- While the grill is preheating melt butter and mix with 1 teaspoon fresh dill and 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning. Using a silicone brush begin to spread the butter over each ear of corn. You should use about half the mixture (the main goal is to get each corn on the cob a generous coat of the butter mixture).
- Place the corn on the grill and let it cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high heat (turning every few minutes).
- Remove corn from the grill and pour remaining butter over the corn. Sprinkle with feta cheese and the remaining fresh dill. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74