Google+ Hangout: Healthy Food Transitions
It is a new year and we are all trying to eat healthier. Why cut out foods you love cold turkey when you can just eat them in moderation. Or better yet, transition to healthier foods. This is what Christine from Cook the Story and I talked about this week with Amanda from Amanda’s Apron.
One of my healthy food transitions in the past year was going from eating regular white pasta to Dreamfield’s Pasta. I love Dreamfields because it only has 5 grams of digestible carbs! With Dreamfield’s Pasta being 65% lower glycemic index than traditional pasta and tasting just like traditional pasta why not switch over?
Watch our video below to learn about this simply food transition and get other ideas, tips, and tricks to help you become a healthier person in 2013!
Here are a few healthy recipes you may be interested in:
- Kale, Mac, & Parm from Amanda’s Apron
- Skinny Pear Crisp from Amanda’s Apron
- Barley with Leeks and Mushrooms from Cook the Story
- Spinach with Raisins and Garlic from Cook the Story
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower from Katie’s Cucina
- Crunchy-Baked Chicken Strips from Katie’s Cucina
- Quinoa Power Pancakes from Rachel Cook’s
- Healthy Green Smoothies from A Spicy Perspective
Disclaimer: I was not required by Dreamfield’s to write this blog post. I simply love their products!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74