2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue #fondueweek #valentinesday #biscoff #recipe

Happy 5th day of Fondue week! Today, I’m sharing a sweet treat that only requires two ingredients: Biscoff Fondue!

OK… by now everyone knows my love for all things Biscoff. When I first started brainstorming for Fondue Week the first thing that popped into my head was making a biscoff style fondue. Now, let’s get one thing straight. It doesn’t have the super smooth silky fondue like dipping texture. It is a little more like a caramel thicker warmed up dip. But still equally delish. And like I said above this Biscoff Fondue recipe only requires 2 ingredients! How cool is that?

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue #fondueweek #valentinesday #biscoff #recipe

You can use just about anything under the sun to dip with… however, I choose fluffy marshmallows, sliced bananas, and fresh strawberries to dip with. I’m not normally a marshmallow and banana person, but let me tell you that this worked so well with my Biscoff Fondue. Oh and these cute little mugs… I got these as a gift two Christmas’ ago from a family friend! I found a similar set online here. Just make sure if you use these mugs that you keep the candle facing to you. I’ve had multiple people try to pick it up and tilting there mug to get whatever contents were inside and instead either the candle falls out or wax goes everywhere. So a fair warning for all those who might run out and go buy these. Oh and they also work great for melted butter when you broil a lobster or steam crab legs!

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue #fondueweek #valentinesday #biscoff #recipe

Make sure you don’t forget to enter in our fondue week giveaways and head on over to Christine’s blog to  learn How To Spice Up Your Chocolate Fondue Recipe!

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue #fondueweek #valentinesday #biscoff #recipe

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue

2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue

• 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
  • 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread
  • Serve with:
  • Strawberries
  • Bananas
  • Marshmallows

1. Pour heavy cream into pot. Place the pot on high-heat and heat the cream until it is warm (but not boiling). Remove the pot off the burner and mix in 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread. Mix until smooth. Pour into individual fondue servings or one small pot. Serve with bananas, strawberries, and marshmallows.

Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.

17 Responses to “2 Ingredient Biscoff Fondue”

1. Joanne posted on February 7, 2013 at 6:52 am (#)

Does it count as eating it fondue-style if you just dip your fingers into the mug? Amazing.

• Katie replied on February 7th, 2013 at 9:35 am

LOL Yes I think it totally does, Joanne!

2. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on February 7, 2013 at 9:31 am (#)

OMG yes! I adore Biscoff and making it into fondue is just the best kind of insanity

• Katie replied on February 7th, 2013 at 9:36 am

Kayle–it takes Biscoff to a whole new level!

3. Christine (Cook the Story) posted on February 7, 2013 at 10:51 am (#)

Amazing! Great idea, Katie!

• Katie replied on February 7th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Thanks Christine!

4. carrian posted on February 7, 2013 at 12:25 pm (#)

Alright, this is just too darned amazing. Pinning it so the rest of the world can go nuts.

• Katie replied on February 7th, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Thanks Carrian! It’s so goooood!

5. Meli (Blush + Jelly) posted on February 7, 2013 at 12:30 pm (#)

OMG! This is blowing my mind! Looks delish!

6. Laura Dembowski posted on February 7, 2013 at 4:10 pm (#)

Everything is better with Biscoff! I am allergic to chocolate, so I can never have fondue, but now I’m super excited. This must be better than chocolate fondue anyway!

• Katie replied on February 7th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Laura–your gonna love this! YOu could also make a peanut butter version of fondue as well! :)

7. Jessica - The Novice Chef posted on February 8, 2013 at 2:27 am (#)

Hot dang!! This is brilliant! (PS your photos are gorgeous!!)

• Katie replied on February 8th, 2013 at 7:41 am

Thanks Jessica the kind compliment is much appreciated–I’ve been working hard since our photo workshop together in 2011!

1. Pingback: Yummy! Delicious Fondue Recipes | For Women

2. Pingback: Yummy Fondue Recipes | Favorite Food RecipesFavorite Food Recipes

3. Pingback: Amazingly Simple 2 Ingredient Desserts | Favorite Food RecipesFavorite Food Recipes

4. Pingback: Amazingly Simple 2 Ingredient Desserts | Coook2.Me