Chicken Fajita Casserole

Chicken Fajita Casserole

I think there are two types of people in life. Those who embrace leftovers and those who hate them. We embrace them in my house. I try not to let any food go to waste, although it does happen on occasion, but not as often as some households throw out food. I love to transform my leftovers into something magical — into a brand new meal! Chicken Fajita Casserole

So if you are a part of the waste no food club, I dare you to head over to Food Fanatic. It is a new website that I’ll be contributing to twice a month. Every food blogger on the site will be writing about a particular niche. Mine just happens to be one-pot meals. So get ready to see leftovers transformed, crock pot recipes, and skillet sensations from yours truly!

What are you waiting for? Head on over to Food Fanatic to get the full recipe for Chicken Fajita Casserole: One Pot, Many Flavors.

9 Responses to “Chicken Fajita Casserole”

1. Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough posted on February 16, 2013 at 10:43 am (#)

A one-pot dinner using leftovers that looks as delicious and magical as THIS?? I’m so in.

• Katie replied on February 16th, 2013 at 10:59 am

Awe thanks Stephanie!

2. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl posted on February 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm (#)

I want a giant bowl of this!! I’m officially starving now. :-)

3. Kristi @ My San Francisco Kitchen posted on February 16, 2013 at 3:07 pm (#)

These look so adorable in those little cups! Perfect dinner idea :)

• Katie replied on February 17th, 2013 at 10:47 am

Thanks Kristi! It is a terrific way to reinvent leftovers!

4. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on February 18, 2013 at 9:10 am (#)

Love casseroles like this! Perfect use of leftovers!

5. Ashley posted on February 18, 2013 at 9:47 am (#)

I’m with you – embrace the leftovers! Especially when you can turn them into something yummy. This casserole looks amazing and just up my alley!

• Katie replied on February 18th, 2013 at 9:57 am

Thanks Ashley. I am always trying to reinvent my leftovers. No wasting here!

6. addie | culicurious posted on February 18, 2013 at 4:05 pm (#)

This is a great idea! I’m all about using leftovers in new and creative ways!