Fondue Week Giveaway Winners & Features
Fondue Week is officially coming to a close. This whole concept started in December when we were brainstorming about future Google+ Hangouts, and thats when we thought it would be awesome to invite a Chef from The Melting Pot to talk on National Chocolate Fondue week. And that is how Fondue Week was born. The week has come and gone and we hope that we were able to not only teach you a few things about fondue but also inspire you to make your own at home. Whether or not you have a fondue pot you can still make the delectable dips at home.
So lets see who our lucky winners are…
A big congratulations too…
Jamie H — $100 Melting Pot Gift Card
Suzanne from Kokocooks — Swissmar Mont Blanc 15-PC Meat Fondue Set
Tiffany W — Scharffen Berger Chocolate Bar Sampler Gift Box
We’ve emailed all the winners to obtain more information so we can get their prizes shipped! If they do not respond within 48 hours a new winner(s) will be chosen.
Now on to the features…
We know fondue isn’t as common as ice cream or any other sweet treat out there. We had a few people link up and provide gorgeous fondue recipes for us to share.
Classic Cheese Fondue from Seasonal & Savory
Chocolate Cheesecake Fondue from Frugal Foodie Mama
S’mores Fondue For Two from Kokocooks
While I’m at it here are 10 more recipes to get you inspired to make your own fondue:
- Milk Chocolate Fondue Recipe from Add a Pinch
- Champagne Fondue from A Communal Table
- Little Dippers Pizza Fondue from Crockpot 365
- Spinach, Mushroom and Bacon Fondue from Steamy Kitchen
- Raclette from Cook the Story
- Cheddar Cheese Fondue from Homes.com
- Pretzel Bites with Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Sauce from A Kitchen Addict
- French Onion Cheese Fondue from Taste of Home
- Cookie Dough Fondue from Crazy for Crust
- Our version of Melting Pot’s Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue from Favorite Family Recipes
We hope everyone enjoyed fondue week and has a romantic and tasty Valentine’s Day!
Disclaimer: All prizes were provided by the companies listed above. As always all opinions are my own.