Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice

Pear-Mango-Spinach Juice from KatiesCucina.com

Do green juices/smoothies freak you out? If you just answered “yes” don’t be freaked out. In my Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice the green coloring comes from the spinach; however, I promise you–you can’t taste any spinach what-so-ever. You just get the green coloring and of course all the nutritional benefits that come with this juice.

Pear-Mango-Spinach Juice from KatiesCucina.com

This is a naturally sweet juice thanks to the plump pears and juicy mangos. Its also thick like a smoothie, but technically a juice. I like to call it a smoothie but I know that some people will get all up in arms about juice vs smoothie terminology. Whatever you like to call this Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice is totally up to you. I simply call it delicious and so does my neighbor. The day I made these I brought my neighbor one of these over (which of course she loved it). If your into making your own naturally sweet juices/smoothies I highly recommend giving this fruit/vegetable combo a try.

Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice

Yield: 10 oz.

Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice

• 2 pears
  • 1 mango
  • 1 cup spinach

1. Using a Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor Juice Extractor & Smoothie Attachment (or blender) slowly add the pears to the machine followed by the mango and lastly the spinach. Extract the juice, and turn off machine. Remove the food processor bowl from the machine. Pour the juice into two small glasses or one large 10 oz. glass.

16 Responses to “Pear, Mango, Spinach Juice”

1. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl posted on February 25, 2013 at 6:58 am (#)

Mmm I could go for a large glass of this right now!!

2. Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies posted on February 25, 2013 at 10:00 am (#)

I am so going to make this! I’ve been making the same smoothies & juices over and over, so I need something a little different. :)

• Katie replied on February 25th, 2013 at 10:52 am

Thanks Kiersten! It’s so tasty!

3. addie | culicurious posted on February 25, 2013 at 12:04 pm (#)

I am in love with mangoes and this looks great! Winner :)

4. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on February 25, 2013 at 12:48 pm (#)

I have been addicted to smoothies and juicing this past week- this looks perfecto!

• Katie replied on February 27th, 2013 at 6:47 am

Katrina you’ll love this then. The sweetness from the mango and pear are just right in this juice!

5. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on February 25, 2013 at 1:26 pm (#)

Love the mango! I’m always looking for a little variety in my smoothies/juices!

• Katie replied on February 27th, 2013 at 6:47 am

Jessica I think the sky is the limit when it comes to smoothies and juices. We just always forget to think out of the box!

6. Nicole @ LiveEatSmileRepeat posted on February 25, 2013 at 9:05 pm (#)

Your photography + recipes are.. AMAZING! Woww! looking forward to reading more of your posts!

~ I know what I’m including in my smoothie tomorrow morning now :)

• Katie replied on February 27th, 2013 at 6:46 am

Thanks Nicole! My photography has been a labor of love. I dare you to look back to 2010! lol.

7. ashley - baker by nature posted on February 25, 2013 at 10:21 pm (#)

I freakin LOVE juices like this! So fresh and so clean, clean!

• Katie replied on February 27th, 2013 at 6:46 am

lol thanks Ashley. I love the Outkast quote! lol.

8. Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. posted on February 26, 2013 at 11:02 pm (#)

So most of the time, I just can’t handle spinach in a smoothie because the spinach always comes through. I haven’t tried using mango and pear yet though.

• Katie replied on February 27th, 2013 at 6:44 am

Stephanie, I promise you can’t taste the spinach. It only creates the color in this one!

9. rina koekemoer posted on November 14, 2014 at 11:01 am (#)

love to hear from you..New at juicing…2 and hubby 64..We have been juicing this week but think we are doing it wrong with the following;

4 beetroots
    4 carrots or more
    3 green apples
    half ts grated ginger

Then we juice it and drink every morning

is our quantities to much?

Much appreciate your help

and some recipies

Regards from Eldred & Rina in Namibia

• Katie replied on November 15th, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Hi Rina, Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I don’t juice that often, but to me as long as the juice taste good then I say your doing it right!