Blackberry Pomegranate Sangria
This is a sponsored post brought to you by World Market. All opinions are always my own.
Summer has officially arrived! What better way to celebrate than entertain your family and friends all summer long! Although we live in Florida and our days hit over 100 degrees–we still love to entertain outside! We recently had the opportunity to refresh our back patio and give it a beautiful makeover in time for outdoor entertaining.
During the summer months (and really in general) I like to keep entertaining as easy as possible. I love making sangrias and enjoying having simple pantry items on hand to create a delicious snack or appetizer at a moments notice!
Before my neighbor came over, I quickly opened up a pack of rosemary crackers and sliced a few pieces of the super tasty Columbus Pepper Salame. I placed a spreader knife with the Cucina & Amore Artichoke Bruschetta, unwrapped a package of the Sonoma Jacks Garlic Herb Cheese, and popped open the can of Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed Olives. I placed it all on a serving tray making it easy for outdoor dining.
And of course for good measure I placed a few World Market® Hazelnut Rolled Wafers into a mini Weck Jar! My spread was complete in the matter of minutes. I mean who doesn’t love dessert? Even if you are just making “appetizers on the run”.
I even had time to sit back and enjoy a half glass of Blackberry Pomegranate Sangria before my guest arrived. The way I learned how to make sangria was by incorporating red wine plus lemon-lime soda and orange soda. I figured I would spice it up and make something differnt by incorporating a bottle of the World Market® Blackberry Pomegranate Soda. By combining this soda with red wine and fresh fruit… it made for a super simple yet delightful Blackberry Pomegranate Sangria. Yes, you read correctly. 4-ingredient sangria!
If you love what we did to our patio, make sure you head on over to my DIY blog: Sew Woodsy to watch the video we put together while we transformed our patio!
Katie Original Recipe
- 3 cups World Market® Blackberry Pomegranate Soda
- 1 cup Rene Barbier Mediterranean Red Wine
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a Weck Juice Jar combine, World Market® Blackberry Pomegranate Soda and Rene Barbier Mediterranean Red Wine. Mix well, then add in fresh blackberries and lemon slices.
- Put ice cubes in individual country jar glasses and pour sangria into glasses. Add a few additional blackberries and a slice of lemon to each glass. Enjoy.
Cost Plus World Market has partnered up with Southwest Airlines to offer four Great Summer Getaways. Enter for a chance to win a trip for 4 anywhere Southwest Airlines flies.
- 4 Weekly Grand Prize Packages:
- Airfare for 4 on Southwest Airlines
- Hotel Accommodations
- $500 World Market gift card
Decor Products Shown:
- Red and Yellow Antigua Paisley Rio Floor Mat
- Harbor Stripe Outdoor Bench Pad
- Apple Green Outdoor Throw Pillow
- Warm Chevron Outdoor Lumbar Pillow
- Caribe Outdoor Lumbar Pillow
- Spicy Orange Occasional Chair Slipcover
- Mercer Metal Lanterns
- Battery Operated Outdoor Candles
- Aluminum Lanterns
- Solar Yellow Round Braided Placemats
- Coral Pandan Tray
- Country Jar Glass
- Weck Juice Jar
- Bamboo Knot Picks
I would love to know what is you’re entertaining style?
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post brought to you by World Market. Some products shown in this post were provided by World Market. All opinions are always my own.