Blueberry Lemonade Spritzer
This is a sponsored post from Cost Plus World Market.
I’ve been on a drink kick lately. I think its because it feels like its 100+ degrees out and I just want to cool off. Today, I’m sharing with you a recipe for Blueberry Lemonade Spritzers. This drink can be consumed as a non-alcoholic beverage or you can kick it up with a splash of vodka. It’s whatever you desire. Both ways taste divine!
This is the last of my three recipe series sponsored by Cost Plus World Market. Y’all know I love them. Not jut for food props, but for beautiful furniture and decor, and the glorious variety of food they offer! Every time I go shopping their I’m lost in the aisles for hours… lost in a good way! This drink is perfect for sipping on our back patio. We recently redecorated it in June and I still can’t get over how beautiful and vibrant it is. Go check out our awesome video and revamp over at Sew Woodsy (my DIY blog).
I love making the blueberry syrup for this drink. It’s add an additional layer of sweetness and flavor. By using Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda it gives aditional flavors that you could never achieve with plain old seltzer water. The bubbles plus a light lemony taste equals pure summer goodness. So if you’re entertaining this summer or simply want to cool off, make my recipe for Blueberry Lemonade Spritzers!
Check out my other recipes created specifically for Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda and Cost Plus World Market:
Katie Original Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp Blueberry Syrup, per glass
- Lorina Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 oz. Vodka (optional)
- In a saucepan combine, fresh blueberries, sugar, and water. Cook on high for 5 minutes and low for 10 minutes. Remove from the burner and let cool for at least 30 minutes to room temperature. *Seal in a jar and store for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Pour 2 tablespoons of blueberry syrup in each glass and fill the remainder of the glass with Lorina Sparkling Lemonade. *For an adult version add 1 ounce of vodka. Mix well and enjoy!
Cost Plus World Market teamed up with Lorina for a Summer in Paris Sweepstakes!
Enter to win a Trip for two to Paris which includes airfare and accommodations, 2 day museum pass, river cruise, dinner at the Eiffel Tower, $1,000 World Market gift card and case of Lorina French Lemonade! Enter in the Cost Plus World Market’s Summer in Paris Sweepstakes, ends Friday, August 16.
Plus, 3 First Prizes: $500 World Market gift card
Disclaimer: I was compensated to create recipes for Lorina French Lemonade and World Market. I love them both and as always all opinions are my own!