Skillet Peach Cobbler

Skillet Peach Cobbler from KatiesCucina.com

As a kid growing up I thought peaches were nasty. I just started eating peaches over the past few years. My husband was the one who turned me on to the fruit. Year after year as peach seasons would come and go he would gobble up dozens and dozens of peaches, and year after year I would continue to turn my back towards them. I think I finally gave them a try after I had my ah-ha moment with mangos.

Skillet Peach Cobbler from KatiesCucina.com

Last year, we visited Lane Southern Orchards and brought home a ridiculous amount of peaches. I cooked all sorts of peach recipes. The one recipe I never got to share was a peach cobbler recipe that I had made multiple times for family and friends. It got gobbled up before I could ever get a photo and lets also set the record straight. Peach cobbler is not the most beautiful thing to photograph. To eat, yes! To photograph–not so much.

Skillet Peach Cobbler from KatiesCucina.com

This year I deiced to make this more of a one-pot dessert and cook my peach cobbler in a skillet. It turned out beautifully and my husband and I had no problems polishing off the sweet southern dessert all on our own! Shh no one is judging here.

Head on over to Food Fanatic to get the recipe for Skillet Peach Cobbler: One Easy, Awesome Dessert!

Disclaimer: I am a paid contributor to Food Fanatic. As always all opinions are my own!

19 Responses to “Skillet Peach Cobbler”

1. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl posted on August 15, 2013 at 8:40 am (#)

This looks awesome!! I just went to a peach orchard yesterday!

• Katie replied on August 17th, 2013 at 11:34 am

Liz you should totally make this then!!!

2. Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig posted on August 15, 2013 at 9:15 am (#)

Oh wow…want. I haven’t bitten into a peach this season…ugh!!

• Katie replied on August 17th, 2013 at 11:34 am

Cathy you need to get on it my friend!

3. cassie posted on August 15, 2013 at 10:33 am (#)

So pretty! I love, love, love peach desserts!!

• Katie replied on August 17th, 2013 at 11:34 am

Thanks Cassie! Such a difficult food to photograph.

4. Ashley Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) posted on August 15, 2013 at 10:59 am (#)

Step 1. Buy that bag of peaches I’ve been eyeing at the store. Step 2. Make this. Step 3. Devour entire thing. Looks AMAZING!

• Katie replied on August 17th, 2013 at 11:34 am

HAHA Thanks Ashley!

5. Meagan @ A Zesty Bite posted on August 15, 2013 at 11:11 am (#)

My husband absolutely loves peach cobbler. I’ve never been a huge fan but I like to make it for him — you know to keep him around.

• Katie replied on August 17th, 2013 at 11:33 am

Ha ha Meagan give this recipe a try–you might change your mind! 😉

6. Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen posted on August 22, 2013 at 8:18 pm (#)

Gorgeous Peach Skillet Cobbler, girl! Saved this in my feed so I wouldn’t forget to stop by and pin at Pinterest. Thanks for sharing! Pinning!

• Katie replied on August 25th, 2013 at 10:57 am

Thanks Stacy! This peach skillet cobbler is delicious and easy to make!

7. BARBARA NICHOLS posted on August 23, 2013 at 11:25 am (#)

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THS PLEASE SEND ME THE RECIPE THANK YOU

8. Nutmeg Nanny posted on August 28, 2013 at 10:42 pm (#)

Oh goodness, I’m drooling! This looks incredible 🙂 I love cobbler

9. Barb @ FL Mom's Blog posted on February 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm (#)

I haven’t had peach cobbler in years, but can’t wait to try your recipe sometime!

• Katie replied on February 17th, 2014 at 10:14 am

Oh its so good, Barb! I can’t wait for peach season!

1. Pingback: Epic Recipe Roundup: 200+ Summer Sweet Treats