Give the Gift of Chocolates This Holiday Season #TruffleTakeoffPosted by Katie on Oct 10, 2013 in sponsored post | 22 comments
This post is brought to you on behalf of GODIVA.
As the holidays approach, are you looking to cross off a few gifts on your list? I recently had the opportunity to try the brand NEW GODIVA Truffle Flight™. I don’t know about you, but I love receiving chocolate as a gift! When I was a teenager I would receive chocolate from a few of the families that I baby-sat for. I love the holidays because of all the sweet treats. I can also remember my mom purchasing beautiful wrapped boxes of chocolate for my teacher each holiday season.
I had the chance to try the Nut Lovers Truffle Flight™ and the Heavenly Mouse Truffle Flight™. Both are divine, and I cannot wait to try the other 4 flavors (hint hint maybe someone will stuff my stocking with the other four flavors). My absolute favorite out of the two of the Truffle Flights™ was the Café Au Lait Mousse. The café flavor instantly brought me back to Italy where I dined on cups and cones of coffee gelato! The café flavor isn’t over powering. I think those who don’t enjoy coffee would still love the truffle!
Here is a sneak peak to the six different Truffle Flights™ and the flavors that each collection has.
The six Truffle Flight™ Collections include:
- Nut Lovers Truffle Flight: Salted Almond, Hazelnut Crunch, Pecan Caramel, Butterscotch Walnut, Maple Walnut, Pistachio.
- Dark Decadence Truffle Flight: Dark Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, Chocolate Soufflé, 50% Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Lava Cake, 72% Extra Dark Chocolate, Aztec Spice
- Heavenly Mousse Truffle Flight: Dark Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, Milk Chocolate Mousse, Strawberry Mousse, Lemon Mousse, Peach Mousse and Café Au Lait Mousse
- Cake Truffle Flight: Birthday Cake, Pineapple Hummingbird Cake, Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Lava Cake, Lemon Chiffon Cake.
- Ultimate Dessert Truffle Flight: Chocolate Éclair, Crème Brulee, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Lava Cake, Tiramisu, Strawberry Crème Tarte
- Milk Chocolate Lovers Truffle Flight: Chocolate Éclair, Milk Chocolate Mousse, Milk Chocolate, Butterscotch Walnut, Salted Almond, Hazelnut Crunch
Trying the GODIVA Truffle Flight™ gave me the ultimate chocolate experience. I would love to read about what Truffle Flight™ you want to try first. GODIVA wants to spoil one lucky reader and gift them with their very own Truffle Flight™ to try!
Make sure you check out my Holiday Inspired “Gifts to Gift” Pinterest board that I created.
GODIVA’s new collection of Truffle Flights™ will be sold at GODIVA Boutiques nationwide and online at Godiva.com/truffles and will be available for purchase for $16.00.
Disclosure: Disclosure: I participated in this post on behalf of Burst Media. I was compensated for my time and commitment, but all opinions are my own. This post is sponsored by GODIVA.