Hello Dolly Bars + Giveaway
Today, I’m participating in the Handmade Holidays Bake, Craft & Sew Along! It’s a month long festivity full of all things handmade and perfect timing for the holidays! I’m sharing this delectable recipe for Hello Dolly Bars over at a Southern Fairytale. Oh and did I mention I’m also sharing a super simple craft project over at According to Kelly as well?
I make these bars every year and hand them out to family, friends, and neighbors. Along with a slew of other baked goods. I typically like to spend a weekend int he kitchen baking up a storm and then we begin to pass out the goodies come that Monday before the holidays! So if your looking for a tasty homemade treat to share with family and friends, definitely head on over to A Southern Fairytale to get the recipe for my Hello Dolly Bars!
And one lucky winner has the chance to win an awesome prize pack!
- Stella Epiphanie bag in the color of your choice!
- $100 Design Credit to Design Chicky
- One Year Subscription to Momables
- $25 Amazon Gift Card – courtesy of Momables
- Ninja Kitchen Ultima Blender
- Food Photography: From snapshots to Great Shots
- Bountiful: Recipes inspired by our Kitchen the newest cookbook from White on Rice Couple
Disclaimer: I did not receive anything to participate–just wanted to share the love with my readers!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74