Crumbs Bake Shop + $25 BJ’s Wholesale Club Gift Card Giveaway
This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Have you ever heard of the famous Crumbs Bake Shop? They are based in New York and serve up the most amazing desserts. My husband actually grew up on sweet treats from this bakery. Well now there is no need to travel to New York to indulge in the decadent desserts. BJ’s Wholesale Club is satisfying members’ cravings for sweets by exclusively carrying an assortment of the famous bakery’s sweet treats. All 201 clublocations in 15 states will carry a variety of items including signature cupcakes, ice cream cupcakes, ice cream sheet cakes and Crumbnuts— a cross between a croissant and a donut. Until now, the delectable desserts were only available at Crumbs Bake Shops.
“The Crumbs Bake Shop line of treats fits perfectly with our bakery model of tasty and unique offerings,” said Christina Neppl, executive vice president of merchandising/logistics at BJ’s Wholesale Club. “We are the only retailer bringing the Crumbs Bake Shop experience to our members – many of which have not been able to experience Crumbs in their areas – and we are so thrilled to be able to satisfy our member’s sweet cravings with these famous desserts.”
The Crumbs Bake Shop menu at BJ’s Wholesale Club includes these mouthwatering delights:
- Signature Cupcake 3-pack: Peanut Butter Cup, Cookies & Cream and Red Velvet.
- Colossal Cupcake: Happy Birthday Vanilla cake mix with rainbow sprinkles, filled with vanilla buttercream, topped with cream cheese frosting and yellow rosette in the center. This oversized cupcake serves 6-8.
- Crumb Cake 12-pack: Bite-sized crumb cakes with a cinnamon streusel topping made with real cinnamon and cream cheese.
- Crumbnuts 4-pack: Part croissant, part doughnut, all delicious! Dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
- Ice Cream Sheet Cakes (18-inch):
- Happy Birthday Vanilla cake with rainbow sprinkles and vanilla ice cream. Frosted with vanilla icing and finished with yellow rosettes sprinkled with edible rainbow confetti.
- Cookie Dough Vanilla cake and vanilla ice cream with cookie dough chunks mixed-in. The cake is frosted with vanilla icing, edged with chocolate rosettes and topped with cookie dough chunks and chocolate drizzle.
- Ice Cream Cakes (8-inch round):
- Red Velvet cake and cheesecake-flavored ice cream with red velvet cake chunks mixed-in. The red velvet ice cream cake is frosted with vanilla icing and edged with vanilla rosettes and topped with red velvet cake chunks, cheesecake dough chunks and white chocolate drizzle.
- Peanut Butter Cup chocolate cake and peanut butter ice cream, frosted with peanut butter icing and topped with chocolate rosettes, mini peanut butter cups and chocolate drizzle.
- Ice Cream Cupcake 6-pack: Peanut Butter Cup, Cookies & Cream and Red Velvet each filled with respective ice cream flavors.
Crumbs Bake Shop items retail from $3.99 to $22.99 and can be found in the bakery department and freezer sections of all BJ’s Wholesale Club locations. We had the chance to try the Signature Cupcake 3-pack: Peanut Butter Cup, Cookies & Cream and Red Velvet (pictured above). These are huge cupcakes that are moist and oh-so decadent. We split the cupcakes that made me feel a little bit better about indulging in the sweet treats. Each flavor is amazing and I can see myself buying these each and every time we make a trip to BJ’s Wholesale Club. We also picked up the Crumb Cake 12-pack (pictured at the top of this post). These make for a great breakfast sweet treat and pair perfectly with a cup of coffee! I love that they are bite-size. You can have one or a few… no one is judging here!
BJ’s Wholesale Club wants one lucky Katie’s Cucina reader to have the chance to try out some of the sweet treats from Crumbs Bake Shop. Please fill out the mandatory entry n the rafflecopter widget below for a chance to enter to win a $25 gift card. Giveaway ends May, 10 at 12:00 AM.
Don’t have a membership? No problem! BJ’s is currently offering a Free 60-Day Trial Membership through July 6, and it’s the only wholesale club that accepts manufacturer’s coupons as well as their own coupons. The risk-free, trial membership consists of full-member benefits and no surcharge.
Disclaimer: I received a membership to BJ’s Wholesale Club and a gift card to try out a few desserts from Crumbs Bake Shop. As always all opinions are my own.