Honey Butter Crescent Rolls
The holidays are sneaking up on us whether we like it or not. Crazy to think we only have a few more weeks until we carve the turkey and give thanks! As you start to plan your menu I highly suggest you add my honey butter crescent rolls to the menu. They are dynamite–both sweet and savory and melt in your mouth. They are simply irritable and I may or may not have consumed 3 after photographing these beauties. To be completely honestly I probably could have ate all 8. But I had self control after I gorged my face with the first three.
I was inspired to recreate this recipe from a local restaurant I dined at throughout my high school years. HOPS was known for their honey butter croissants. Every Friday night after the football game my friends and I would charge into HOPS for those croissants (they were free and AMAZING) as well as a bowl of baked potato soup! I know that the waitresses and waiters hated to see us “kids” come in. If only they knew it was the highlight to our week–and brought us so many memories.
I created this recipe for Honey Butter Crescent Rolls from start to finish in just 15 minutes. Yep–that’s it. That’s what I love about Pillsbury. Pillsbury creates easy, quick-to-fix recipes designed to give you more time with family instead of fussing around in the kitchen. I made these in the morning with my toddler by my side. While the Crescents baked in the oven I whipped up the quick honey butter sauce that goes on top of the rolls. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with a speedy and delicious tasting recipe. Make sure you stop in at your local Publix to pick up Pillsbury Crescents. I’m gonna let you in on a little secret… you can currently save $1 when you purchase any 3 Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Baked Goods Products and Pilsbury Original Crescents will be on sale starting 11/19 -11/25 you can get 3 for just $5! Perfect time to stock up before the holidays!
One lucky winner will receive $25 in PayPal cash from me to start their Thanksgiving shopping and stock up on Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Baked Goods Products for the holidays. Just wait for the rafflecopter widget to load below (or click on the link) and enter to win! One winner will be chosen on Friday, November 20, 2015. Must be 18 years of age or older and have a (free) PayPal account to win!
Honey Butter Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 12 oz. package Pillsbury Original Crescents
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll dough, separate into 8 triangles. Roll up loosely on an I greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While crescents bake begin making honey butter. In a small sauce pan, melt salted butter. Then add the honey and powdered sugar. Mix well until incorporated (the sauce will instantly become thicker once the powdered sugar is added), remove from the heat and set to the side.
- Once crescents are golden brown remove from the oven. Carefully, remove from baking sheet using a spatula, keep them on the baking sheet or place on a dish then drizzle honey butter sauce on top and enjoy immediately.
Katie Original Recipe
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74