Entertain This Holiday Season with Martha Stewart Wine Co.
Thank you Martha Stewart Wine Co. for sending samples to my doorstep. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m sharing all about how to Entertain This Holiday Season with Martha Stewart Wine Co. with ease and shipments of wine delivered right to your door!
The holidays can be a crazy time. I’m all about simplifying as much as possible, so when the folks at Martha Stewart reached out and asked me if I wanted to try out Martha Stewart Wine Co. I instantly said yes. With guest popping in and out I’m always in need of a bottle or two of wine on hand. So you might be wondering, what is Martha Stewart Wine Co.? It’s a direct-to-consumer wine service, bringing you wines that Martha Stewart loves. Martha Stewart Wine Co. delivers carefully curated selections of these wines straight to your door.
I had fun looking at the website and checking out all the different wines. I also like how they have different wine packs that are already bundled together for you.
The first wine pack I selected was a “West Coast Wines” – a selection of fruit-forward of reds and whites from California to Washington State.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WINES:
- 2014 MYTH Riesling, United States • Nectarine, apricot, and honey
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay, United States • Apple, nectarine, melon, vanilla, oak
- 2016 Spencer Family Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, United States • Green apple, grapefruit, fig
- 2015 Stone & Glass Pinot Noir, United States • Strawberry, pomegranate, cola, a hint of clove
- 2016 Monarch Glen Merlot, United States • Tangy cherry, sweet berries
- 2016 Longchase Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon, United States • Raspberry, cherry, baking spice
The other pack I selected was the “Harvest Blend” which has now changed to the “Winter Wine Pack“. It changes seasonally which I love!
You can gift a wine pack or you can join the club! When you join the Martha Stewart Wine Club, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Wines that have been hand-picked by Martha Stewart.
- Martha’s exclusive serving, pairing, and entertaining suggestions.
- Six or twelve-bottle selections every six or eight weeks.
- Choose your preference of red wine, white wine, or a mix of both.
- Options to easily skip shipments and change preferences.
- If you don’t love your wine, we’ll replace it for free.
So if your entertaining or looking to give the gift of wine I highly suggest Martha Stewart Wine Co.!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74