my weekly newsletter Love pumpkin for breakfast? Try these 13 Irresistible Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes that are sure to start your day off right!
Today, I’m sharing 13 Irresistible Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes that I’ve created here on Katie’s Cucina. As you might be able to tell, I love pumpkin. Clearly because I have thirteen different recipes to share with you that revolve solely around breakfast time. I also have other savory and sweet non-breakfast related recipes.
- Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby
- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfaits
- Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Frappé
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Iced Pumpkin Coffee
- Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Buttermilk Waffles
- Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Buttermilk Icing
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Pumpkin Bread with Raisins
If you subscribe to my weekly newsletter you may have caught this list of “A few Pumpkin things I’m loving”
- This organic pumpkin spice lip balm! It moisturizes and makes you feel like your enjoying pumpkin all day long.
- I use a dairy-free creamer in my coffee every morning. Right now I’ve stocked up on Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer. It’s soooo good, and full of good stuff not the chemically charged pumpkin spice stuff.
- Love this pumpkin spice shirt! Perfect for the season.
- I’m loving this Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Moisturizer!
- This Glo Skin Beauty Pumpkin Enzyme scrub! I love a good face scrub a few times a week.
Whether you want to eat pumpkin for breakfast or maybe wear it. I hope you found some new pumpkin breakfast ideas to get you immersed in the flavors of fall.