Love pumpkin for breakfast? Try these 13 Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes that are sure to start any cool crisp autumn day off right. From frozen drinks to waffles, granola, and more!
We love breakfast in my house. Then, comes Autumn and I immediately start adding pumpkin to my daily breakfast routine. This list of thirteen Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes is sure to please any pumpkin lover in your life. A reader favorite (for almost a decade now) is my easy recipe for Pumpkin Buttermilk Waffles. Light fluffy and full of flavor these recipes scream fall! Don’t forget to pair the waffles with whipped cream and salted maple caramel sauce. For a little bit of a unique breakfast make a Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby a light and fluffy Dutch style pancakes that can be shared among a few hungry friends. Whatever you are in the mood, you’ll find something for you.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
In past years, I have shraed a few pumpkin things I’m loving.
- This organic pumpkin spice lip balm! It moisturizes and makes you feel like your enjoying pumpkin all day long.
- I use a dairy-free creamer in my coffee every morning. Right now I’ve stocked up on Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer. It’s soooo good, and full of good stuff not the chemically charged pumpkin spice stuff.
- Love this pumpkin spice shirt! Perfect for the season.
- I’m loving this Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Moisturizer!
- This Glo Skin Beauty Pumpkin Enzyme scrub! I love a good face scrub a few times a week.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? Check out my 75+ Easy Pumpkin Recipes. Whether you want to eat pumpkin for breakfast or maybe wear it. I hope you found some new pumpkin breakfast ideas to get you immersed in the flavors of fall.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links present in this post. That means if you click on a link and purchase something. I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continuous support of Katie’s Cucina!