I’m excited to share some of my favorite foodie finds for 2016. It’s been two years since I’ve done a gift guide, and I felt like it was time again to share some of my favorite items I’ve found on the web. Some I personally own, I’ve tried the subscriptions I’ve recommended, and other items I simply want! You officially have 23 days until Christmas so it’s time to get serious and start shopping for the foodie in your life! I’m hoping that my foodie gift guide will help ease the shopping pain!
- Treatsie Artisian Sweets – give the gift of artisan sweets that most people never discover delivered right to your door!
- Instant Pot – 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer. The cook in your life will love this–this is all the rage in the cooking world!
- Grill Apron – The grill apron is made from leather that makes it durable and ensures excellent quality. The exterior has a flame retardant lining that will protect your clothes from splatters and hot grease
- Plant Theatre Funky Veg Kit – 5 Extraordinary Vegetables to Grow – Everything you need to grow these 5 funky vegetables in one box; Purple Carrots, Red Brussells Sprouts, Stripy Tomatoes, Yellow Zuchinni & Multi Coloured Swiss Chard. Perfect for the gardener in your life!
- Out of the Box Desserts: Simply Spectacular, Semi-Homemade Sweets – More than 100 sticky, gooey, sweet creations, as easy to make as they are delicious.
- Beginners; Italian Cheese Kit – Make Italian favorites such as Mozzarella, Mascarpone, Ricotta, and Ricotta Salata at home.
- Paper Straws, Bakers Twine, and more–my friends at Pick Your Plum offer daily deals and just about every day you’ll find some sort of fun kitchen/foodie products!
- Raw Spice Bar – freshly ground flavor kits for flavorful meals! Give the gift of fresh spices!
- I Like Pig Butts and I Cannot Lie T-Shirt – for the pork lover in your life!
- Heirloom Recipe paintings from Me & My Prints – transform a cherished family recipe into art for the kitchen!
- The Cookies & Cups Cookbook: 125+ sweet & savory recipes reminding you to Always Eat Dessert First – do you know someone who likes to eat dessert first? This cookbook is for them!
- Advantage 12 Piece Color Knife Set by Cuisinart – Color coded knives reduces the risk of cross contamination during food preparation. From heavy-duty chopping to intricate slicing, you’ll have the perfect knife for every cutting task with this essential set.
- Wood & Glass Pie Sign – this coveted sign is perfect for the pie lover in your life.
- GIR 3-piece Premium Spatula Set – these are my absolute favorite. Everyone should have them in their kitchen!
- Back to the Roots Organic Mushroom Farm – Grow gourmet, organic oyster mushrooms right out of the box in just 10 days!
- Soup and Cracker Mug – perfect for the soup lover in your life!
- FOOD FROM OUR ANCESTORS: The Ultimate ITALIAN SUNDAY DINNER Cookbook – the Italian food lover in your life will thank you for this!
- Swivel Top Salt Box – I have a salt box and love it. For the cook in your life–they will love it too!
- OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction – I own this and can’t rave enough about it. If you know someone who likes to eat healthy–this is the spiralizer for them!
So there you have it! 19 of my favorite gift ideas for 2016!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. That means, if you click on a link and purchase something I will make a portion of the sale at no additional cost to you.