- 4 chicken breast
- 3/4 cup of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 2 cups of celery, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small can of water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4, 12-inch squares of foil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl combine hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic. Add broccoli, snow peas, celery, carrots, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onion; toss to coat.
- Place one square of foil on the counter; place one chicken breast half in the center. Top chicken with 1-1/2 cups of vegetable mixtures. Bring up two opposite sides of foil; seal with a double fold. Double-fold the remaining ends to seal packet. Repeat with remaining squares of foil, chicken, and vegetable mixture.
- Place packets on a large baking sheet. Bake about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Let packets rest a few minutes before opening to avoid the hot steam.
Side Suggestions: white rice