Looking for a healthy alternative to snack on this football season? This is the dip for you. Not only does it require very few ingredients but it takes less than 10 minutes to make start to finish. I love guacamole, but every now and then I want a different way to eat an avocado dip. I’ve kind of been on a feta and dill kick lately, so when I saw this recipe while browsing the web I knew I had to give it a try. I like to eat it with earthy multi-grain gluten free crackers where-as my husband enjoys this with tortilla chips. Whatever way you want to eat it is fine by me… just know that it is a bit addictive!
Source: Martha Stewart
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 haas avocados diced small
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced small
- ¼ cup fresh dill leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and ground pepper
- Dice the avocado, green onion, red bell pepper, and dill.
- In a medium bowl, carefully stir together the feta cheese, diced avocados, sliced scallion, diced bell pepper, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips or multi-grain crackers.