Love cheesecake but don’t want to turn on the oven? Try making my easy recipe for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie!
For the past two weeks, I’ve been focusing on all the delicious main and side dishes for Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving is this week and in case you don’t have dessert figure rout yet I have the recipe for you. Today, I wanted to share an easy-to-make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie recipe. I love cheesecake and I love all things pumpkin, so I figured this would be the perfect time to share my recipe. And even better you can have two desserts in one so that gives you more time to focus on other things (not having to bake up 2 recipes)!
Every year we have more pies than we know what to do with. We typically eat Thanksgiving dinner at 1pm and then my husband and I venture off to my in-laws for another dinner around 4. And then head back to our home around 8pm where our family is eagerly awaiting our return so they can dig into pie. Typically by then everyone has already had another helping or two of turkey leftovers and indulged in a turkey-induced nap. And then its time for pie. We have pumpkin pie, and my mom makes her famous coconut custard pie, and we have my homemade apple pie, blueberry pie, pecan pie, and a cheesecake. This year–we are doing less desserts. Just about everyone is watching what they are eating so no need to go pie crazy!
We are keeping it simple this year. TWO pies. That’s it. I know we might be a bit crazy. I’m making my apple pie and this delicious (and easy-to-make) No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie. Since I’m hosting Thanksgiving dinner and have a new baby my plate is full… so there is no need to spend lots of time baking pies in the kitchen.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 10- inches Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
- Caramel Sauce & Whipped Cream
- In a stand mixer (or using a handheld mixer) whip cream cheese on high for 1 minute. Then add in the powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat for an additional 30 seconds until well incorporated. Add in the pumpkin puree and beat an additional 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and gently fold in the cool whip. Fold until incorporated. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pie crust and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until firm. Slice, top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, and enjoy!