- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp minced fresh lemongrass or paste
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Mix coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and lemongrass in small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with Peanut Satay Sauce & Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping.