Holiday Planning Tips & Free Printable Lists #HostWithKH
This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.
We are just a few weeks out from Christmas, and Hanukkah has already started. No matter what Holiday you celebrate we all have to plan get togethers. Whether it’s a dinner or a brunch–we need to shop, prep, and cook. I’ve partnered with my friends at KING’s HAWAIIAN® to share some helpful holiday planning tips and a few free printable lists that you can use while you plan this holiday season!
- When I’m planning for any party I always start with a menu plan followed by making my grocery list. I’ll inventory what I have on hand in my cabinets/pantry, refrigerator and freezer. Then I head to my local Walmart to buy everything I need for my holiday party including KING’s HAWAIIAN rolls!
- I also write down a timeline of when different recipes need to be started and/or cooked. I like to choose a few recipes that I can make ahead so I’m not stuck in the kitchen hours before the party.
- Most of the times my holiday dinners are under 10 people but if it tends to be more than just family coming over I like to create a festive eVite, to remind my friends and family about all the details. And this is another great place to assign others to help with the meal and bring a dish!
- Wash dishes as you cook so that your sink isn’t full of dishes before the meal even begins!
- Set out your utensils and serving ware the night before and label what recipes will go in which dishes! I promise this is a time saving tip right here! You won’t be scrambling last minute.
- An hour before guest arrive–go get ready. Stop what you are doing and make yourself look presentable! Nothing worse than your guest showing up and you look like a hot hot mess!
With a few of my tips I hope it will help put you at ease and help you enjoy the holidays with family and friends!
And remember to add KING’s HAWAIIAN® rolls on your grocery list and menu planner! They have been a staple on my holiday table since I was a little girl, and I hope that they will be a holiday staple on your table, too!
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74