Thank you World Market for sponsoring today’s recipe. As always, all opinions are my own.
If you read my weekly newsletter I warned you that I would be sharing 3 new deviled egg recipes this week. I partnered with my friends at World Market to create these deviled egg recipes. Today, is my second spiced up non traditional deviled egg recipe. This recipe for Horseradish & Bacon Deviled Eggs was a big hit. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love bacon? You add bacon to just about anything and 9 times out of 10 people will eat it!
If your anything like me, you love Easter Entertaining. I’ve already started the menu plan. And deviled eggs are definitely on the menu! The World Market blog has tons of Easter Recipes (as well as I) to get you ready!
Once again I used a simple seasoning mix from World Market as the base flavor for my Horseradish & Bacon Deviled Eggs. Then added in the typical mix-ins and topped with crispy bacon and fresh parsley. I promise you the longest part of this recipe is just peeling the eggs.
If your doing Easter entertaining definitely add these Horseradish & Bacon Deviled Eggs and my Shrimp Creole Deviled Eggs to your menu! Your guest will love them and love this spiced-up deviled egg recipe! For more fun Easter ideas check these out:
Bless’er House Blog | Easter Brunch Tablescape
Baked by Joanna | Easter Picnic
Made by a Princess | Easter Entertaining Ideas
Horseradish & Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon Creamy Horseradish Deviled Egg Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 2 strips of bacon crumbled and divided
- Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
- In a bowl, mash yolks in a small bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, seasoning, and white wine vinegar. Using a hand mixer, mix for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Fill the filling into a plastic ziplock bag. Cut a corner of the bag off, pipe into each egg. Top each egg with crumbled bacon and freshly minced parsley. Enjoy immediately.