Come join #DairyBreakfastClub recipe party at TidyMom along with The California Milk Advisory Board and RealCaliforniaMilk.com
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I love using leftovers to create unique breakfast wraps. Today, I’m sharing with you an Irish Breakfast Wrap. As some of you may know breakfast is a big deal in our home. As it should be. I mean the world has reminded us that “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”, and so we abide by that rule.
The morning I made this Irish Breakfast Wrap for my husband I documented his entire breakfast. By the second part of his wrap he asked me if I could get off the chair because he felt like the paparazzi was following him (I was standing behind him on top of a chair to get the shot below). He is a funny man. I give him that.
If you have even just a smidgen of leftovers–make a breakfast wrap! I encourage you to re-invent your breakfast–make it Irish! These Irish Breakfast Wraps are just what the doctor ordered if you are in a breakfast rut (and have a refrigerator full of leftovers).
Katie Original Recipe
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Leftover Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash
- 1 tbsp Homemade Russian Sauce
- 2 tbsp Swiss Cheese shredded
- 1 Flour Tortilla Wrap
- Heat frying pan on the stove top on medium-high heat. Melt butter, and then scramble eggs in pan.
- While eggs are cooking, re-heat leftover Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash.
- Heat the flour tortilla wrap in a damp paper towel in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Smear one tablespoon of homemade Russian sauce on the wrap, then place the Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash, followed by the scrambled eggs, and top with shredded Swiss Cheese. Wrap like a burrito and enjoy immediately.