Mexican Style Salad with Spicy Ranch Dressing
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 package of romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup of cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup of corn
- 1/4 cup of black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tortilla chips, smashed
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, chopped tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, black olives, corn, and black beans.
- In a small bowl combine ranch dressing, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice. Mix well until all the ingredients have married well together.
- Before your ready to serve toss the salad with the dressing, and then top with slices of avocado and crumbled tortilla chips.
Side Suggestions: Chicken Tortilla Soup & Green Chili Cornbread
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74