This post brought to you by Glad & M&M’S®. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Katie’s Cucina.
Looking for a festive decadent dessert? Try these M&M’s Black & White Peppermint Brownies, layered with sugar cookies, brownies, Peppermint M&M’s and white chocolate! I can’t believe that Christmas is less than 3 week’s away! Where has this year gone? I’ve just started my holiday baking and today I’m sharing with you the most decadent and easy-to-make M&M’s Black & White Peppermint Brownies. I made these for my boot camp holiday party last weekend. I know–kind of ironic that I made the most decadent and rich brownies for my exercise class holiday party. Everyone loved them and then we all worked them off on Monday morning! If you love brownies and peppermint you are going to love this recipe. Best of all this recipe uses not one but two mixes plus delicious M&M’s® White Chocolate Peppermint Candies that are exclusively found at Target® right now! I don’t know about you, but I tend to stock up on the holiday exclusive candies and mixes during each season. That way once the season has ended I can still indulge in my favorite flavors, like peppermint! Target exclusive M&M’S® Holiday recipes are featured on the back of the Target exclusive Glad Holiday packaging (each recipe was designed to fit within the Glad container that features the recipe). Glad storage has exclusive holiday prints for containers and wraps (only available at Target) that’s perfect for storing your holiday baked goods. I found the M&M’s® White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’s on an end cap in the holiday baking section in Target. I found the Glad Holiday packaging in the next aisle over! M&M’S® has three holiday flavors currently available and perfect for holiday baking:
- M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint available at Target
- M&M’S® Holiday Dark Mint
- M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s
These M&M’s Black & White Peppermint Brownies are perfect for this holiday season. Whether your going to a party or handing out treats to the neighbors. These are sure to be a hit! Everyone at the holiday party gobbled these up and were asking for the recipe.
M&M's Black & White Peppermint Brownies
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Brownie Mix
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz. White Chocolate
- 1 package M&M's® White Chocolate Peppermint Candies
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to the package directions using a stand mixer. Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Wipe clean the stand mixer bowl and paddle attachment and then prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Add in the mint extract while mixing. Pour the brownie mix on top of the sugar cookie dough. Smooth with a spatula and then add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool for at least 1 hour. Cut around the edges to loosen the brownies and flip over on to a large plate or cutting board, then flip again so that the brownies are facing upwards.
- Cut each brownie into equal squares.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package (or over a double-boiler on the stove-top). Drizzle white chocolate over cook bars. Top with M&M's® White Chocolate Peppermint Candies and holiday sprinkles. Let the white chocolate set for at least a half hour, package in GLAD® containers, and enjoy!