This post brought to you by Mama Mancini’s Original Family Recipes. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Katie’s Cucina.
We love flatbreads in our home. I’ve shared a few flatbread recipes in the past like my shredded chicken taco flatbreads, buffalo chicken flatbreads, and my steak pear and gorgonzola flatbreads to name a few. When I had the opportunity to try Mama Mancini’s Meatballs and Slow Cooked Italian sauce and was challenged to create a recipe using the meatballs I knew I was going to make a flatbread! My recipe for Mozzarella & Meatball Flatbreads makes for the perfect lunch, dinner, or even as an appetizer! I love that Mama Mancini’s Meatballs and Slow Cooked Italian Sauce contain all-natural ingredients. Nothing beats a home cooked meal in less than 20 minutes and even better when you can re-invent these meatballs! I love the simplicity of using them to craft a meal quickly like these flatbreads. Mama Mancini’s is now available at Walmart in both the deli and frozen food sections. I found my package of meatballs in the frozen food section in the back of the store. But every Walmart is different so if you can’t find them at first make sure you ask a Walmart Associate. I want everyone to be able to try Mama Mancini’s Meatballs and Slow Cooked Italian Sauce.Get $2.00 Off Mama Mancini’s Here! I hope you’ll try all of Mama Mancini’s Products
Mozzarella & Meatball Flatbreads
- 4 Flatout Flatbreads
- 1 package Mama Mancini’s Meatballs and Slow Cooked Italian Sauce divided
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 slices fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 cups Fresh Spinach Shredded
- Salt Pepper, and Fresh Basil for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the Mama Mancini’s Meatballs and Slow Cooked Italian Sauce according to package. Once the oven is preheated pre-bake the flatbreads for 4 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, slice them in 3 pieces, per meatball. Top 2 tablespoons of sauce on each flatbread. Followed by shredded mozzarella, shredded spinnach, tare into small pieces the mozzarella and then scatter the meatballs on top. Repeat with the remaining dividing all the ingredients equally. Bake for 6 minutes and then turn the broiler on high for 1 minute for golden brown and bubbly cheese.
- Remove from the oven, slice and top with salt, pepper, and fresh thinly sliced pieces of basil.