Prosciutto Mozzarella and Asparagus Naan Flatbreads
- 2 Naan Bread
- 3 slices prosciutto bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Boursin garlic and herb spread
- 6 mini mozzarella balls sliced
- 2 asparagus shaved
- Cracked pepper
- 6 basil leaves chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide the garlic and herb cheese spread evenly between the two naan breads. Then slice 6 mini mozzarella balls and divide evenly among each bread. Slice the prosciutto into bite size pieces and divide evenly among both breads.
- Using a veggie peeler begin to peal the asparagus. One spear per pizza until you can no longer peal the asparagus spear. Top with a little cracked pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Once the cheese is melted and bubbly remove from the oven. Top with fresh basil and enjoy immediately.