This is a sponsored post on behalf of Stonyfield Organic. As always all opinions are my own.
Do you love pumpkin pie and want to eat it for breakfast? Try my recipe for pumpkin pie yogurt parfaits!
I’m so excited to share my recipe for pumpkin pie yogurt parfait today. In case you didn’t have enough pie over the weekend, you can now have it in the yogurt form! Yep it’s totally ok to eat pie for breakfast when you make my pumpkin pie yogurt parfait. They are easy to make and your family will be asking for more.
All you’ll need for this recipe is Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt (vanilla would work great too), pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin granola! You can make your own granola or I found a pumpkin granola in the store for this recipe. Either way works. So yep, that’s it! Just 4 ingredients to make breakfast. I hand mixed the yogurt, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice together. However, you could easily throw the ingredients into a stand mixer, set it on low and let it mix for a few minutes while you made coffee or did another household chore.
This recipe makes two large yogurt parfaits. You could easily make four small or double this recipe to accommodate additional servings. If you find yourself hosting a brunch, you can set up a yogurt parfait bar. Make a batch of my pumpkin yogurt plus have additional bowls of Stonyfield Plain and Vanilla yogurt. Add granola, fresh fruit, and dried fruit. Whether your entertaining or just want to switch up your breakfast routine, make my pumpkin pie yogurt parfait.
Pumpkin Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups Stonyfield Oragnic Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin granola
- dash of Cinnamon
- In a bowl combine the Stonyfield Oragnic Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Plain Yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and powdered sugar. Mix until fully incorporated.
- In to small bowls or glasses, place 1/4 cup pumpkin granola on the bottom of the cups/bowls followed by 1 cup pumpkin pie yogurt and top with another 1/4 cup pumpkin granola. Repeat for second serving and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top. Enjoy immediately.