After making one of the best crock pot chicken dishes of all times I knew I would be able to make some amazing leftovers out of it! I created Salsa Chicken Quesadillas with just a few ingredients and made for the best day-after dinner meal!
Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Left over shredded [Salsa Chicken|https://www.katiescucina.com/2010/01/salsa-chicken-in-the-crockpot/]
- 2 tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 tbsp per plate of medium Salsa
- 1 tbsp per plate of reduced fat sour cream
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Warm up left over salsa chicken.
- Lay tortillas out flat on a sprayed cookie sheet. Place chicken mixture evenly on half of each tortilla.
- Add cheese on top and fold tortilla over to make a half moon. *If you have refried beans available you can add a layer prior to adding the chicken and cheese
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Cut quesadilla into 4 pieces each and top with sour cream and salsa. *Guacamole if available