Sesame Noodles with Chicken and Veggies
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bag Asian style vegetables
- 2-4 skinless boneless chicken strips
- 1/2 bag barilla plus thin spaghetti
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup Publix brand Roasted Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes optional, only if you want it spicy
- 2 stalks green onions diced
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt, and 1/2 package of pasta. Cook until al dente, drain, and put to the side.
- On medium-high heat add the sesame oil to a skillet. Clean and cut chicken strips into bite size pieces. Add to skillet, browning both sides. *You can also use left over shredded chicken or diced chicken if you have it on hand.
- Push the cooked chicken to the sides of the skillet, and add the bag of frozen vegetables. Place lid on skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, 1 cup of dressing, red pepper flakes (if you want to make it spicy), and 3/4 of the green onions to the skillet. Stir until everything is incorporated. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Plate and add a few fresh diced green onions to the top of the dish! Enjoy.