Fresh miniature ground beef patties packed with a heated punch of fresh jalapeno make these burgers perfect for grilling and entertaining!
What dad doesn’t love Spicy Beef Sliders! The majority of the heat can be found not only in the beef patty but also in the spicy sauce that is made to go on the slider. This is a nice twist to the everyday slider.
Adapted from Rachael Ray, June 2013
For the sliders:
- 1 lb. organic lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 mini rolls
For the Sauce & Slaw:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno seeded
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- For the sliders: In a large bowl, mix the beef, chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt. Form 10 patties and grill for 5 minutes, turning halfway in between.
- For the Sauce & Slaw: In a large food processor add the mayonnaise, cilantro leaves, jalapeno and lemon juice. Puree for 30 seconds until cilantro leaves and jalapeno are mere specs! Toss 3/4 of the sauce with the shredded cabbage and reserve the rest for dipping.
- Toast mini rolls, and top with a generous helping of shredded cabbage, followed by beef patty, and topped with more sauce if desired place the bun on top and enjoy!