This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market.
As if I didn’t share enough frozen treats last week with you I have another frozen treat to share with you today. I’ve partnered with Cost Plus World Market and Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda to create a few spectacular frozen treats! Today I’m sharing a very refreshing and light Strawberry Pink Lemonade Sherbet.
I love making sherbet at home, well, let’s be honest any frozen treats in general. By combining fresh strawberries with the delicious Lorina Prestige Sparking Pink Lemonade Soda as well as some buttermilk and a little powdered sugar to bring out the sweetness of the strawberries you get this simple 4-ingredient Strawberry Pink Lemonade Sherbet. Once its been churned in a KitchenAid Ice Cream Attachment for over 30 minutes you can remove it and serve it as is–in a more “slush” like state or freeze it for an additional 6 hours to get more solid scoops.
Y’all know I love World Market. I’ve been a life-long shopper of theirs… well I say life-long meaning since I’ve been introduced to the store oh about 10+ years ago. Whether you want to cool off with this Strawberry Pink Lemonade Sherbet or you just want to keep it casual this summer with food & drinks, World Market is the place for you to shop!
Product shown in the photos above:
- Lorina Prestige Sparkling Pink Lemonade Soda
- Manor Floral Napkin
- Charcuterie Cutting Board
- Cosmo Martini Glasses, Set of 4
Katie Original Recipe
- 1 16 oz package of strawberries, cleaned and stems removed + 4 berries for garnish
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Lorina Pink Lemonade
- In a food processor, blend, strawberries, powdered sugar, buttermilk, and Lorina Pink Lemonade for 15 seconds or until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the KitchenAid Ice Cream attachment, and churn for 30 minutes. The sherbet will be a soft and not stiff.
- Divide among 4 glasses and top with a fresh strawberry (or freeze for 6 hours for a hard consistency).
Disclaimer: I was compensated to create recipes for Lorina French Lemonade and World Market. I love them both and as always all opinions are my own!