I love Thai food, and crave it often. When we don’t feel like going out I like to make this hearty recipe that satisfies my craving!
Thai Style Chicken with Green Beans, Broccolli, and PeppersPrint Pin Rate
- 3 cups green beans
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 1 stalk broccoli chopped
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast strips
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp Salt pepper
- Clean and cut green beans & broccoli into 2 inch pieces, dice bell pepper, and mince garlic. In a mixing bowl combine green beans, garlic, red bell pepper, and 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper. Set to the side.
- In another mixing bowl combine coconut milk, chicken broth, sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, corn starch, and brown sugar. Stir together until well blended.
- Add 2 tablespoons of canola oil to a skillet on medium heat. Add chicken strips making sure to not let them overlap. Cook for about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the chicken is golden brown add vegetable mixture and cook with a lid on for 2-3 minutes under medium heat.
- Pour liquid mixture into skillet and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Stir, plate, and enjoy!