- 2 tsp fresh rosemary (or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 (19-oz) can cannellini beans (undrained)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Prep the chicken and rosemary: Cut chicken into bite-size pieces (wash hands). Remove stems; snip rosemary leaves very finely.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil over the chicken in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in pan; cook and stir 2 minutes to brown chicken.
- Stir in beans, broth, and tomatoes. Combine cornstarch and water until blended; add mixture to pan, stirring continuously, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Side Suggestions: roasted broccoli, Parmesan bread bows, salad