- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14.75 oz can cream-style corn
- 1-1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt Double Cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 8 oz package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment combine the whole kernel corn, the cream-style corn, Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt Double Cream, granulated sugar, dried chives and corn muffin mix. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute until combined and fluffy.
Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray. Then pour the corn mixture into the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, top with the 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Let rest for 10 minutes, and then serve and enjoy.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg