- 1 8.5 oz. package of Market Classics Soup Mix – Chipotle Pumpkin Soup
- 5 1/2 cups cups water
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cooked turkey diced or shredded
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 cup cooked and roasted carrots
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced + additional for garnish
- 5 green onions diced
- 1 cup World Market Roasted and Salted Pepitas divided
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream divided
- tortilla chips for serving
Combine soup mix and water in a stock pot, mix to blend. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes. Uncovered stirring occasionally.
After the soup has cooked, add in the pumpkin puree, rinsed and drained black beans, and corn. Mix well then add in the cooked diced turkey, cooked butternut squash, and cooked roasted carrots. Mix well then add in the heavy cream and fresh cilantro. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Divide soup evenly among bowls. Place sour cream in a Ziploc bag and cut off a corner. Pipe in a circle on top of each bowl of soup. Top with additional minced fresh cilantro, diced green onions, and pepitas. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 3040mg | Potassium: 950mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 13065IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 4mg