- 5 ears cooked corn on the cob corn kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup queso fresco cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder divided
- Dash of Cayenne pepper
Remove the corn off the cooked ears of corn and set to the side.
Heat a frying pan with the salted butter. Add the corn kernels, lime zest and juice, and green onions. Cook for 5 minutes until warm. Then mix in the mayonnaise, crumbled queso fresco cheese, fresh cilantro and chili powder. Mix well until incorporated. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Before serving sprinkle a little cayenne pepper on top as well as additional chili powder. Divide evenly among plates and enjoy.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 697IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg